What happens when a CIO, a Service Desk Manager and an Industry Junkie Chat Weekly?!
Week 2 Topics:
Episode 33 (well episode 2)
New this episode different audio technique. Not sure if we are keeping it but it was more normalized than last time!
Show Notes and Links:
- The Redmonk himself!!
- HDI moved out of ThinkServices
- HDI 2010 Event
- Service Knowledge Know10
- Crowd sourcing Knowledge for Service-Now?
- Australia, British Columbia and Texas?
- itSMF LIG Meeting BMC and Matt French in the SAME ROOM!!!
- Who is this Cassanova?
- prISM is out? Without more info the CIO, the Service Desk Manager and ServiceSphere are clueless! Or check out the cool quotes: http://www.itsmfusa.org/quotes
- LinkedIn Answers! (The Follow Up)
- The IT Skeptic and Large Companies in New Zealand (The debate on SIZE, and ServiceSphere sells out, sorta)
- The Rise of The Instant ITIL Expert (James Finister)
- Real ITSM
- Pink Elephant 2010 CMDB Panel
- Forrester Analysts and Blogging and Glenn ODonnell's Blog! (Glenn has been invited to the next podcast!, I guess we shall see how "open" things are soon)
- HARO! Crowd source your Knowledge and Expertise!
Listen below or download the MP3 HERE! (YES a MP3 this week, and iTUNES in two weeks!!)