Troy’s Thunder Bolt Tip of The Day:
Remember certain aspects of IT Service Management require an IT organization to shift from Technology Management to Service Management. Until that occurs only certain processes will be in reach of your cultural adoption.
- itSMF UK Conference 2011
- The incident, problem and change dance
- All the Practitioner Radio Shows
- Request fulfillment vs Demand Management
- Pink12 Conference
- Define Culture
- Rob England’s Tweets
- Culture jumping starts from moving from a tech culture to a service culture
- Cultural Roadmap for ITSM Adoption
- Systemic Thinking
- When DONT you need a CMDB or SLA?
- Until an organization wants to manage OUTCOMES a large part of ITIL is out of their grasp
- Stephen Mann’s Value Presentation on “Value” from itSMF UK 11 (PDF)
- Who is my customer? IT user, customer, business
- Lucy’s Advice Kiosk
- MIT Sloan Enterprise Architecture Strategy Book
- Chris’s mushroom trip to a shaman villiage
- Tribal Culture vs. Monarchy Culture
- Preview of Theory of Constraints
- Remember your place in the system, but you NEED to understand your position in the bigger picture.
- What exactly is Troy’s job at Pink Elephant?