Troy’s Thunder Bolt Tip of The Day
Regardless of the source of source of change, you call it a project an application enhancement, infrastructure change, maybe some IMACS (Install Move Add Change), you need to get those changes together on a forward change schedule that allows you to see how you implement, adopt changes in CONTEXT with each other.
Changes in isolation are deadly.
- Troy’s Blog
- ServiceSphere Blog
- Problem Management (Blog and Podcast)
- Service Levels (Blog and Podcast)
- Change Management (Blog)
- Family Calendar
- Who should be involved with a Change?
- Change is about the LEVEL of RISK, not the level of effort!
- Marketing the Change is PART of the process
- Core Change Group – Department Head, ALL CHANGES through one pipe = BAD!
- Pre-Approved Changes? Standard Changes?
- KPI’s for Change Management
- The MEAN by which you determine priority is share across PROCESSES
- The Practicality of Prioritization
- Is a Service Request a “baby change” or an incident….the days before v3
- The ITIL Gods
- There has ALWAYS been a MIXED supplier view (CLOUD impacts CHANGE HOW?)
- What happens when a cloud service adds NEW FEATURES? Google Priority InBox goes live!
- Change Management Meets the Airport
- Pain is a motivator!