It takes a village, The ITSM community
What happens when a CIO, a Service Desk Manager and an Industry Junkie Chat Weekly?!
Guest: Ian Aitchison
Episode 68 Topics:
Using Technology to Transform IT Service. Thank you to LANDesk Service Desk for this Series!
**News Gator: Updates from Tech**
**CIO Headlines Market News, Business Report, SIM**
What is up with people when you agree to have a frank transparent conversation they still play coy with their bias. Either learn to trust and play well with others or get the hell out of the sanbox you stinking feeble minded, insecure, weasel. Be an adult - be assertive and stop playing games...
**Practitioner, Service Desk**
- CIO Pitfalls, Why IT Initiatives Fail
- David Mainville, Consulting Portal
- Roy Atkinson, on Twitter as HDI Analyst, Customer Service & Himself
- HDI Speaking 2011
- HDI Connect Blog
Don’t let great get in the way of good.
**Social Media, Tools and Vendors**
- Forrester ROCKS!
- Gartner, WE WILL PAY! 1500.00 for 20 minutes!
- Enterprise 2.0 Software RESET now with Google
- SPOTIFY and KLOUT
English who make sweeping generalizations about Americans are so American.
- Very special Blossom
- Microsoft Service Manager
- Touchpaper circa 2006
- David Ratcliffe
- Innovation and IT Management from the POV of the Director of Product Management for LANDesk Software
- Can you teach tech people to communicate, or do you teach communicators tech?
- “Service Management People are people, people”
- Better ITSM through socialism
- The Ian Lovefest
- The role of ITSM vendor partners and support of the ITSM community the Forrester Blog
- What is the role of analyst in the ITSM community?
- Help Desk vs Service Desk
- Ian on Twitter
- Mobility and ITSM
- Gartner and the tablet, do they have it right?
- Beran is passing around something but it’s not an IPAD
- Peter Kretzman and QR Codes
- QR codes in the enterprise for ITSM examples
- LANDesk is NOT struggling to UNDERSTAND new media and ITSM
- If you got rid of all technology, all that would be left is the service and the management of that service
- Hoopers Blog on taking on EXTRA work because technology has enabled itWhere is the knowledge management in the new climate of collaboration?
- KCS Knowledge-Centered Support
- Knowledge Swarming
- Why are Knowledge and Self Service the things that everyone wants, but no one is successful with?
- A blog, A knowledge article, what’s the difference?
- ITSM are we firefighting with natural disasters or with arsonist?
- Failing Faster and ITSM
- G2G3 helps orgs fail faster
- ITSM Rest of the World Team