Over the past two years the entire ITSM Weekly Podcast teams globally have enjoyed the good fortune of success both from an individual standpoint and from our participation in the global ITIL / ITSM community. From the US, UK, to all the way down under with the antipodean podcast team.
A few highlights:
- We have broken new ground in downloads with upward of 30K total listens in a single month.
- We are going to be featured as an iTunes pick of the week in the month of September 2011.
- We brought streaming entertainment to the industry’s first mobile application PinkAPP
- We have over 150 shows from the global teams on Vimeo to watch and stream.
- Last month we announced distribution to “SoundCloud” so that people who don’t use iTunes can stream and subscribe to the shows.
- For over 13 months the US show has been continuously sponsored by the amazing support of the ITSM consulting, training and software vendors.
- We were featured by globally recognized Forrester analyst Stephen Mann recently in a blog on ITSM and giving back to the community.
- Guests have included the CIO of the United Nations to the CEO of Social Media giant Hootsuite. We are not just adding to the noise we are changing the direction of an entire industry.
- The week of September 12, 2011 we are having Gartner lead ITSM analyst Jeff Brooks and Jarrod Green BOTH on the US show to talk about our industry, our community and our future.
How can you possibly top these accomplishments in such a short period of time?
Well today I am thrilled to announce a new partnership with SDI!
In addition SDI will be the show sponsor for customer service week! So please make sure to tune in!
Thank you to the Amazing team at the Rest of the World Podcast for their work!