Thursday, February 9, 2012 at 3:05PM
Service Intelligence, Gorilla Style ITSM
What happens when a CIO, a Service Desk Manager and an Industry Junkie Chat Weekly?!
Episode 81.6 Topics:
- Women in ITSM (IT Service Management) Podcast Series
- The Sharon Taylor Show
- Sharon Taylor’s Video on The TSO YouTube Office
- Robert Stroud is a Big Fan
- itSMF UK Conference
- ASPECT Group Inc
- Sharon Taylor has over 20 books
- What the CXO needs to know about ITSM
- WIN TWO BOOKS (Leave a message somewhere)
- Service Intelligence, Improving Your Bottom Line with the Power of IT Service Management: by Sharon Taylor
- The book is for the IT CUSTOMERS , e.g. weaponry for your IT customers. How to hold the feet of the ITSM organization to the fire!
- “We underestimate how savvy the business customer is”
- What needs to be in a sourcing agreement?
- This is NOT a book for an ITIL student (thank GOD)
- Creating and Driving Service Excellence - An Executive's Guide to IT Service Management
- ITIL books speak to an IT audience
- 90 pages of LOVE!
- What would you slip under the door of the CIO?
- Endorsed by Rob England (The IT Skeptic)
- Sharing is not making anyone rich nor is writing a book?
- Basic Service Management
- itSMF Evolution
- The value of MEMBERSHIP in a world of connected communities.
- Ben Clacy itSMF UK
- Advice for a new author
- Be a writer for itSMF!
- Libboo Social Book Publishing (Mass Challenge!)
- The News Segment from Episode 81
- Episode 82
- Episode 83 all the news and updates coming in 2 weeks!