Incidents, Problems & Chaos
What happens when the bottom of the world chat about IT Service Management.
HOSTS for Episode 15: Simone Moore, Andrew Friar, Tristan Boot
Month in review
- 12 Months of the Podcast, as made clear by the anniversary of the Christchurch Earthquake.
- Tristan introduces an upcoming documentary on the Earthquake - When a City Falls trailer
- Simone is preparing for the upcoming Enjoy Your Working Life workshop
- itSMFnz Conference site http://itsmfconference.org.nz/ Looking for sponsors and speakers!! He is even contemplating speaking.
- The Poodle bites back - The UK podcast discusses everything social as inspired by the IT Skeptic
The Team Talk with the Andrew Sauter from Thinking Dimensions on all things Problematic
Winners of the Telstra ITSMF Service Management Innovation award.
About the KepnerandFourie technology
On the topic of incident management and questions have a look at the Thinking-Dimensions white-papers on 'IT Root Cause'. Topics include the 'MIM' process that Thinking-Dimension won the Innovation award.
When Asking Questions, Tristan bought up Douglas Adams.
On the topic of Decision Making have a look at Thinking-Dimensions whitepapers
To learn more about IT Service Availability and IT Root Cause Analysis have a look here
If you'd like to learn more about Thinking-Dimensions IT RCA course download the pdf here
Booby(s) of the Month
Our Booby of the month has a little celebrity content Stephen Fry - NZ broadband booby NZ Herald story
The team will record Episode 16 on March 28th 2012. Now is the time to get suggestions for guests and podcast content to email@example.com
Karen Ferris firstname.lastname@example.org
Simone Moore email@example.com
Andrew Friar firstname.lastname@example.org
Tristan Boot email@example.com