BIG ITSM PODCAST Welcome to the Family, ITSM Weekly the Podcast, Top of the World.
Your garage needs an upgrade! Service Desk v2
What happens at the Top of the world related to IT Service Management.
We are searching for a additional crew member representing Norway. Interested ? email: ITSMTOW@gmail.com - twitter: #ITSMTOW
Episode 1 Topics:
News_________________Aales survey of the month
(58 responses by e-mail, no anonymous)
When you are producing high quality IT services,
- A) It is better to apply your own approach instead of using of any rigid framework. Agree 60/30%
- B) It is correct to rely on individuals and let them work independently. Disagree 50/40
- C) Implementing processes using hierarchical power/status does not work. Agree 70/20 (even stronger agreement from leaders 80/15)
Fresh picks from the tweet stream
24 May Riitta Raesmaa @raesmaa:
Saw this in FB group, love it! "Only IT people can be so immersed in their own issues that they forget the business."
Swedish Companies are bad at Customer focus (Fatal happy)- in top 10 for other countries , but at 47:th place for sweden. -Baretts Value Center. (1000 swedes asked).
- Service Desk 2.0 - the new support function
- Howard Kendall
- Helpdesk on Google analytics
- James Finister twitter: @jimbofin
- Peer to Peer support needs
- Cisco - allow bring your own down but don't support them , then the mac users created their own support.
- ServiceNow has an active community that is working well
- HP/The Economist intelligence Unit - 66 % of Nordic companies allow BYOD. 55% are willing to support other platforms
- Service desk need to get specialized. Prepare to the future consumer.
- Service groups will cover more than ticket handling. IT to be more integrated to the business
- New capabilities for the Service groups to enable efficiency.