Selling yourself cheap? ITSM Weekly the podcast Episode 103
What happens when a CIO, a Service Desk Manager and an Industry Junkie Chat Weekly?!
**News Gator: Updates from Tech**
Guest: Mike Merrill
- 2012 Cyborg Camp
- Publicly traded person since 2008
- Self-selecting ‘board’
- Started as project-based, is becoming more and more personal
- Romance board
- Not illegal as there’s no company behind it
- Explain Portland! “the perfect creative incubator city”
- Stafford Beer – came up with cybernetics
- Money is our unfortunate measuring stick
- Similar to the idea that you don’t invest in a product you invest in the person
- Zuckerberg’s law– every year you share twice as much as the year before
- 23andMe – DNA data – what can you do with it?
- Romance board video
- Mike has a market opportunity in the Enterprise world
- KmikeyM…..threat to the Enterprise?!
LIVE SHOW RECORDING