Friday, January 25, 2013 at 2:53PM
ITSM Weekly ROW Podcast Episode 49 Part 2
Live from itSMF UK Conference #ITSM12
- Day 2 - meaty!
- Unlearning ITIL, Aale Roos – emotional reactions!
- Disconnect from value to customers
- People solving their own problems (and each others)
- Knowledge management – IT has to help with knowledge the business needs
- Mark Smalley – the ambassador is really spoiling us!
- SLA’s – stop using or try to fix?
- Need Service Level Assurance
- Ben Clacy & Matthew Burrows
- Sale of ITIL – what does it mean to own ITIL?
- Non-disclosure agreement
- 2 stages – first planned for November 2013 then second stage starting December 2013
- Could mean cash injection – risk of commercial pressure
- Itsmf Estonia Dec 2012 – Kaimar Karu, Microsoft X-Box Live