Practitioner Radio Episode 38: Pink13 preview show
Guest: George Spalding, Pink Elephant
Troy’s Thunder Bolt Tip of The Day:
George's Thunderbolt Tip of the Day:
Pink13 - Be There or Be Square!
- Chris’ Trivia: what happened this day in January 2011?
- Pink11 video went viral – social media
- Episode 22 recorded at Pink12 was 2nd most listened to ever
- Practitioner Radio Ep39 will be recorded live at Pink13 on 18th Feb – Grand Ballroom, 7.30am
- Pink13 Schedule
- Attendance this year looking good
- Social media: @theITILexperts also @Pink_13 for live updates
- Hashtag #Pink13 for all tweets
- Streaming keynote sessions live!
- Increase of HE and government organisations attending
- Re-invent for new generation
- Different speed tracks needed
- Pink getting into training on frameworks
- Reasons for attending change year to year
- IT is still trying to do more with less – EFFICIENCY
- Heroism doesn’t scale well!
- Accommodating wi-fi for multiple devices
- Can you really be in two places at once and take it in?
- Adapting events to the multi-tasking, multi-device era
- Bobble heads are back!
- George’s Thunderbolt Tip of the Day: Pink13 – be there or be square!