Cyborgs at the Service Desk - ITSM Weekly the podcast Episode 104
What happens when a CIO, a Service Desk Manager and an Industry Junkie Chat Weekly?!
Special Guest: Amber Case @caseorganic
Guest & future host: Mark Kawasaki @windupbird
**News Gator: Updates from Tech**
- Amber’s dictionary new words for how technologies affect us in our everyday lives
- Connectivity is life! IT and software will become more and more important
- Anthropology of your own culture means self-analysis and self-awareness
- e.g Junk sleep
- Why the US misunderstand the rapid progress of Asian countries
- We will become a more ‘collective’ society
- Better to know three or four things than just one
- Cyborg camp 2013, Vancouver 11th May
- What’s your phone’s Myers-Briggs type?!
- Speaker submissions for itsmf Fusion due in April
- Coming up: Pink13, Fusion13
- Itsmf launches volunteer programme
- Call for speakers for Athens
- Dell announcement
- T-Mobile LTE network
- Superbowl blackout – what was the real news story?
- Blackberry Z10 – jobs programme extension?
- The Pheonix Project - ITSMWeekly giveaway!
- Dan Kane leaving to be a consultant
- Vine Peek spy on the world in real time
- Listen to a place in real time
- Facebook announce mobile has overtaken desktop usage
- Chris in TechCrunch
- Do you know what Captcha stands for?
- The Hypersidual Reconsidered
- Who are you to and in the digital world? THINK ABOUT IT!
- Mark will be the lead host in two weeks' time
THE LIVE SHOW